Mrs. Payne is thrilled to be at Meador Elementary School for a fourth year. She has 13 years of Willis ISD experience. She taught from August 2004- June 2014 and has been an assistant principal from August 2014 to now in Willis ISD. Her experience includes teaching 6th grade mathematics and 6th and 7th grade math labs. She taught her first 7 years at Lynn Lucas Middle School and the following 3 years at Brabham Middle School. Then Mrs. Payne was lucky to move to Meador elementary as Assistant Principal. Mrs. Payne has been married to her husband, Michael, since 2004! They have 2 energetic boys who keep them moving, Cameron is a 5th grader at Meador and Braydon is a 2nd grader.
• Master of Education in Administration, Sam Houston State Univ 2013
• Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Tx A&M Univ - Commerce 2002
• Administration K-12th grade
• Mathematics 4th - 8th grade
• Generalist 4th - 8th grade
• ESL Supplemental 4th - 8th grade
Please contact her any time you have the need to brag on our campus or discuss a concern.