Mrs. Payne is thrilled to be at Meador Elementary School for a second year. She brings 11 years of Willis ISD experience to her position. She has been teaching since 2004 in Willis ISD. Her experience includes teaching 6th grade mathematics and 6th and 7th grade math labs. She taught her first 7 years at Lynn Lucas Middle School and the following 3 years at Brabham Middle School. Mrs. Payne has been married to her husband Michael since 2004! They have 2 energetic boys who keep them moving, Cameron is a 3rd grader at Meador and Braydon is a Kindergartener.
• Master of Education in Administration, Sam Houston State Univ 2013
• Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Tx A&M Univ - Commerce 2002
• Administration K-12th grade
• Mathematics 4th - 8th grade
• Generalist 4th - 8th grade
• ESL Supplemental 4th - 8th grade
Please contact her any time you have the need to brag on our campus or discuss a concern.