The Meador Elementary Talent Show 2016
Two Identical Shows-
Thursday, May 19th at 6:00 PM
Friday, May 20th during school (due to space in the cafeteria, this show is only for students to watch)
Auditions are April 19th and 20th
Audition forms were due April 4th.
Audition times (below) will also be sent home in Monday Folders on April 11th.
- Each act is limited to 2 minutes- If you are using a song that is longer than 2 minutes please know exactly where you would like to start and stop the song to keep it within 2 minutes. Please be ready to give me this information at auditions. After audition results are released, I will edit the song to start/stop or fade in/fade out accordingly.
- If your song is on YouTube, I will have a laptop available at auditions to play the music. Please know ahead of time which video you are going to use and how to find it on YouTube.
- If your song is not on YouTube, please bring a CD, or a device with an auxiliary connection (headphone jack) that has your song on it (ex. phone or tablet). I will also need a copy of your song if it is not on YouTube, so please leave a CD with me to copy or you may email me the mp3 at email@example.com.
- The audition performance must include everything you plan to use for the final performance. No additions may be made. The audition should be exactly the same as the final product. If you would prefer to wait on buying or making costumes until audition results are announced, please provide a picture or discuss your plans in detail with me at the auditions.
- Everything must be school appropriate! Please go over all lyrics and pick clothing carefully.