KONA ICE Friday May 19th
Please send $3.00 with your child if you would like them to have a Kona Ice!
The following students will not have to pay for their Kona Ice for attendance.
The students are listed by his/her initials.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT GRADES -
Report cards for the 2nd nine weeks are now available for access on Parent Portal. However, you must access Parent Portal through adesktop computer browser or the internet browser on your mobile device. The mobile appfor Parent Portal does NOT support viewing prior cycles.
- Go to: https://sis1.willisisd.org/txConnect/Login.aspx.
- Log in with your same username and password from Parent Portal app.
- Select your student.
- Click on the “Grades” tab at top in the green bar.
- Find the “Semester” pull down bar and change the 2 to a 1.
- Cycle 2 shows you the grades for the 2nd 9 week grading period.
A Little About Me
Welcome to Mrs. Sparks' first Grade Class! I am so excited to be your child's teacher this year. I received my Bachelor's Degree from Sam Houston State University. I have been in education for thirty years and this year is my ninth year teaching in Willis. I have truly enjoyed teaching in the same community where I live.
I have been married for thirty years to my amazing husband Larry. My son Clayton graduated from Willis High School in 2012. Clayton went on to Southwestern University where he received his Bachelors degree in Physics and is now attending graduate school for Engineering.